Academic Year 2020-21
Changes in the academic Year 2020-21 due to lock down.
IIS in 2020 – 2021
With the nation-wide lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the academic year, as notified in the Calendar, 2020-21 is postponed. The date of commencement of the academic year would be decided according to the exigency of the intra-state and inter-state transport (bus and railway) being restored.
CONTINGENCY PLAN B:
3 August – 30 March 2021
There will be an inaugural Holy mass on 03 August 2020 at 9:15am followed by a short inaugural function at 10:45am.
CONTINGENCY PLAN C:
1 September – 20 April 2021
There will be an inaugural Holy mass on 01 September 2020 at 9:15am followed by a short inaugural function at 10:45am.
For the PG Students the timeframe given above will be followed. For the Diploma and certificate courses the time frame will be viable in accordance with the programs of their respective congregation.
- Online Engagement of the Students:
- Until the lockdown is lifted online courses will be arranged. It will be organized according to Professors’ convenient methods.
- The material will be provided and evaluation will be done within the scheduled plan.
- If the students do not have access to Internet due to remoteness, kindly get printed the study materials through your local superiors.
- Kindly contact the Institute through the email of Dean of Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any clarification, materials… etc.
Due to the difficulties of postal and Bank transaction, admission procedures will be done on the spot or by online. Please register the names by 20 May 2020.
If the Government announces a sudden lift of lockdown and if the intra-state and inter-state transports (bus and railway) begin to function, the Institute will reopen with proper prior communication. The Staff of Indian Institute of Spirituality would review the situation and the plans that are being proposed possibly towards the end of May and at regular intervals
in the coming months and would intimate to you the date of the inauguration of the Institute two weeks in advance.